viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

Pizza Hut at Charles de Gaulle airport. Oh, please...


The title says it all... sometimes you just have horrendous food experiences. I seldom complain if shitty food is fairly priced, but 6,6€ for a microscopic slice of disgustingly chewy and plasticky mozzarella pizza and a fake orange juice served in a Pepsi cardboard cup is just crazy. No, really, is there a 0,0something % of real orange in this weird mixture? 

On top of this, my plane is delayed. What's the good news? I am going to Barcelona, and I am home down there, so I will have no bad food surprises! I am already fantasizing about my organic grocery store and my favourite tapas place near the old harbor. Oh, and about a Spritz for aperitive! It' so good to head South!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario